• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Happy Thanksgiving

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!! I expect to see a lot of posting cause people have the day off:D:D

Just A Heads Up

First off allow me to add my Best Wishes to Everyone, whether you celebrate the American Tradition of Thanksgiving or not. It truly should be a time for everyone to take just a moment and reflect on this past year. Relish in any Good and give Thanks that the Bad was not any worse that it was.

Now as for tomorrow's Daily Stats Update, I am going to make every effort to collect the data for the update as always at 20:15EST, however the pages may not get posted until sometime later in the evening, depending on how my Holiday festivities workout.

Respectfully,
SkyHook

*Gets ready to go to school and makes some bats eyes* Bah, gotta love it when you go to school whereas everyone is sitting at home relaxing! :D Oh well we already had ours :D

have a safe one!

*Snickers*

Thanksgiving is the last Thursday of a full week in November for the US.

Happy Holidays.

Congrats EyelessFace!!! Now in the four digit club:cool:

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody form the racecar12 house:cool:

Happy Thanksgiving to all the US residents......hope you can get together with all your significant ones and manages to have a great evening eating turkey :santa:

Happy late Thanksgiving everyone.

Nice to hear from you Landshark, where have you been hiding?

katelin said:
Happy late Thanksgiving everyone.

Nice to hear from you Landshark, where have you been hiding?

He hasn't made too much of an appearance on these boards or the internet in general due to his busy real life. Y'know the regular denial that he's trying to have a real life but he's not since he's an overclocker! ;)

Yodums said:

Y'know the regular denial that he's trying to have a real life but he's not since he's an overclocker! ;)
LOL, really?!

guess what? i have a v.mod'ed P4T533 + a stick of 256MB RIMM4200 (both tested to good for at least 157FSB, memory at x4!! and 170+FSB at x3 memory!!) sitting under my desk for almost a month now. still haven't touch it.....

now you see i'm way way behind my computer/crunching/seti/internet/team site work.........

LandShark said:

LOL, really?!

guess what? i have a v.mod'ed P4T533 + a stick of 256MB RIMM4200 (both tested to good for at least 157FSB, memory at x4!! and 170+FSB at x3 memory!!) sitting under my desk for almost a month now. still haven't touch it.....

now you see i'm way way behind my computer/crunching/seti/internet/team site work.........

Well then, feel free to mail me it ;)

So what's keeping ya busy? That racing?

I hope everyone had a nice Holiday. I enjoyed some time with my family and even got my Mom and uncle setup to share a cable connection in their duplex. Unfortunately, I had to shutdown my home lab but my work machines were able to keep on crunch'n! At least now I am back to full strength again. :)

Cy

Back