• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

antec smartblue 350w VS Enermax 350W EG 365P

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zoltrix!

Registered
i am going to buy a new computer, OC is very importent, and i know the enermax is more stable, but is the diffrent interapt me (the antec is butifull!)
thanks ZOLT
:)

Agreed. While the rated tolerance doesn't really mean a whole lot in reality the output of the 350W Enermax is much lower than either the SL350/SmartBlue 350 or the Sparkle 350W. At only 180W 3.3+5V the Enermax is a lightweight.

Last edited:
Zoltrix! said:
i am going to buy a new computer, OC is very importent, and i know the enermax is more stable, but is the diffrent interapt me (the antec is butifull!)
thanks ZOLT
:)

I have an Antec true power and an enermax (forgot which model). I prefer the Antec, but they are both good.

i know the enermax is more stable, but is the diffrent interapt me (the antec is butifull!)

I haven’t been around here to long, but I have been around long enough to notice that Enermax doesn’t have a lot of strong advocats in this forum. Must be for a reason... Besides it sounds like from your original post, you might find it cool to have glowing powersupply.

I'd go with the Antec. Antec has always been a better brand over Enermax. I had an Enermax 431 and it was horrible. 4.76v under load and fluctuation which led to instablity. My 5v now with an Antec 400watt PP412X is 5v steady.

Yodums

Back