• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Splinter Cell screenies (by request)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ottoman

didn't know what to take really...

so here's a couple quick ones just so u get the idea...

if u want more lemme know:

grabbing someone from behind
screen1.jpg

peaking round corners
screen2.jpg

aiming system
screen3.jpg

night vision example...
screen4.jpg

crouch and sneak hitman styles, then it'll say "interrogate" or something like that basically space bar...

and then if u hit the draw gun button, u can use the person as a human shield, and shoot over his shoulder...

NV and HV work for me with 2, and 3

nah, it says "Grab Character" in options when near em and then u grab em. Then you can intergote them, but in this level, only the guy by the morge will say anything. In the real game, you can force them to do stuff and stuff.

TheFrag's cool things to do:

1) Break as many lights as possible, get the alarm to sound and then run into darkness and turn on nightvision. From their throw cans at the bad guys anf laff at them. Then knock out

2)Do a split jump in the prison section by going up to one side of it, jumping off the wall, and double clicking jump at the top of your jump, hard to do at first but end up being really fun. DONT KILL THE GUARD YOU SEE RIGHT AWAY UNLESS YOU DO #1!!! Than, if you didnt do #1, shott at the ground and the guard will go wanderign around. When he directly under you, fall ontop of him and you will do asweet attack ninja style :sn: If you did #1, go for the split jump right after the alarm sound and wait for the guard.

3)Its always fun to sneak around in that one offic eplace up the stairs (not the one with the 2 guys at the comps, but the one before that). Try hiding behind the blinds as long as possible and evading him from about 5 feet away, loads of fun.

Can't wait till christmas, I should be getting this for x-box

how do we take screenies??

man this demo has to be the one of the sweetest demo's i have ever played but its too short cant wait for the damn game now its gonna be kick *** that's for sure

that was low budget 1024x768, i didn't bother upping it...

since i figured pics would be smaller anyway... at least on my monitor since i use 1280x1024 rea

why bother comparing it with XboX version its a known fact that graphics on PC would be better than its console counter parts :)

Otto print screen and shifting to photoshop .. ahh they should provide some key to do that like in other games :(

you can do that in all games. alt+tab is a windows command that switches between windows that are open.

is it me, or is the night vision in the x-box version a lot clearer.. i mean in the PC demo, the night vision dosent light the screen up enuff in some spots.

what do u think?

Digital

i read that they made the PC version harder than Xbox

because: a) quick saves b) mouse is much better at aiming with

baqai said:
why bother comparing it with XboX version its a known fact that graphics on PC would be better than its console counter parts :)

Since I have the Xbox version, I wanted to see if I could see any difference.

Also as a hint, in the other thread I noticed alot of people like to use the gun a lot. I would start practicing not using it. The later levels really force you to conserve ammo.

This was my favorite level. I loved the part where you sneak up and can grab the two guys in the chairs. Than grab the guy in the security room.

Back