• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New T-Bred Look at this.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

{PMS}fishy

First one that I have seen.

Its a green T-Bred

AIUGA 0247, thats only what a week old?

Anyone else have one, or how are these?

Who has seen a green one before?

Oh and it does not appear to be unlocked.

I do not believe that anyone was being a Jerk as the post obviously was directed in an attempt at humour indicated by the smiley with the tounge pointing out which if done correctly would have produced this icon :p
If you are offended by another forum users comment or their humor feel free to PM a mod, however replying in the manner which was done does nothing for the forum or either member and could well escalate a mis-understanding of humor into a flaming disagreement.

Lets play nice and appriciate the difference between our cultures and humor before the mods get involved and you know what they are like :rolleyes:

I have a green Tbred 1700+ AIUGA, can't get the datecode unless I remove my HSF, too much trouble cuz it's bolted to MB. Anyhow mine is unlocked.

hmm well i did kinda think saying a person with 7 stars a newbie as funny, or humurous. sorry if taken the wrong way.

ty UnseenMenace for the advice.

deathstar13 said:
hmm well i did kinda think saying a person with 7 stars a newbie as funny, or humurous. sorry if taken the wrong way.

ty UnseenMenace for the advice.

Well sorry I snapped at you. I just don't find name calling apporiate, joking or not.

Its a axda17000dlt3c

UnseenMenace said:
I do not believe that anyone was being a Jerk as the post obviously was directed in an attempt at humour indicated by the smiley with the tounge pointing out which if done correctly would have produced this icon :p

master of breakin it down = Unseen.

RangerJoe.

{PMS}fishy said:
[B

Oh and it does not appear to be unlocked. [/B]

Tell me more, how does it not appear to be unlocked? Are the L1s CUT? Or does the multi not change in a board that does have multi control with other tbreds?

This would be the first report I have heard of a tbred with cut L1s .... big news.

Thanks much!

{PMS}fishy said:
First one that I have seen.

Its a green T-Bred

AIUGA 0247, thats only what a week old?

Anyone else have one, or how are these?

Who has seen a green one before?

Oh and it does not appear to be unlocked.

That's the chip I have. Had a Z somewhere on it. I posted all the numbers on it a couple of weeks ago. Anyway, week 47 green chip doing 1.8 now. 1.9 would boot windows, but fails prime. 2ghz wouldn't even post. Limited to 1.75v by A7N8X. I would try a volt mod, but considering I can drop the voltage to 1.7 and turn my HS fan down I may just leave it this way and wait for a cheap T-BredB.

Thundr7 got a green 1800+ 0247 AIUGA from newegg last week. Horrible overclocker, needs like 2.0v to post at 2ghz or something, I know he can't get 2ghz with only 1.775v which means my 0242 AIUGA 1800+ is a better overclocker.

I have an 1800+ Tbred. Just got it today

Its an AIUGA DLT3C Year 02 Week 49 and its green.

I think all Tbreds are green and normal Athlon XP's are brownish

Back