• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I just started folding.......

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gingo

well, what can I say, all this folding talk I see. And I dont feel right having my PC on all the time and it doing nothing, so I decided to help you guys out a little, if you care, lol. Team 32, w00t!

Welcome to the team if you have any questions read the FAQ then if you still have questions we are all here to help:D The FAQ link is in my sig:D Fold on!!!

Gingo,

You have made a wise choice!!! A cpu cycle is a terrible thing to waste. :D

If you have any questions, ask away, and welcome to the Fold!

Wedo

Of course we care about having you help us! Every processor counts. Thanks for folding for team 32 :beer:

gingo said:
well, what can I say, all this folding talk I see. And I dont feel right having my PC on all the time and it doing nothing, so I decided to help you guys out a little, if you care, lol. Team 32, w00t!

well we certainly appreciate you helping us out:D WELCOME TO THE TEAM!!

let us know if we can help you with anything!

FOLD ON
NAS

thanks for the warm welcomes!

Where can I see a list of team stats and ranks? If I remember, team 32 is in 5th?

I just started folding with my main rig now. The one I told you about yesterday is a 1.33 Ghz, been folding non stop with it ever since. Now today I just started folding with 100% CPU power on my main 1.75 Ghz rig.... Both for 32.

Back