• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vantec Nexus Help needed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Online Manual HERE
That's problably the worst PDF manual I've ever seen btw... What is vantec thinking???

-Toysrme

NiTrO bOiE said:
No offense, but you don't actually need a manual. It's fool proof. Unless you wanted to know the specs.

Judging from your comment you are probably talking about the fan controller but I would imagine that if someone wanted a nexus manual it would be for the slightly more complicated multifunction panel. Why did vantec name these 2 things the same?!?

Even without a manual, I installed it correctly. The wiring is very idiot proof. I have just 2 problems with it.

1. It has an annoying beep every once in a while. I haven't figured it out yet. The beep appears to be random. My temps haven't reached 40C yet, and the fans are fine, so I'm not sure what this beep means.

2. I would like to be able to use this without using fans. I'm a watercooler, and the only fan I use that has an RPM sensor is in my Power Supply. I may end up disabling the speaker on the Nexus.

Back