• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What would you do for an ATI TV wonder VE?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

broken003

Well I thought about selling this card, it worked fine in my system but I got tired of dealing with the drivers after rebuilding my system. So I am trying to figure out a creative way to get rid of this thing. I was thinking of maybe a bidding war...of F@H points. How many points will you contribute to my name in order for me to send you this thing (for free) I will even cover the shipping. There is no timeframe for the points (so even the slower folders have dibs on the card). I just want to give the card a good home...and help me move up in the points...so what will you offer?

How many points you want?

I really need a TV card. I can fold for you for a week with a couple of my rigs, say 4.25 GHz??? (a single XP1600 @ XP2000) and a dual Duron rig @ 1.312 X 2)

and the race is on...

broken003... let us know what you want for it. I have quite a lot of folders. You say how many GHz and how long. We'll make a deal... if you haven't already sealed a deal, of course.

trump cards

It is a little unfair, cmc...

I could come close I guess.... how's 50Ghz of Athlons sound? But OC3d's reputation is on the line since I'm always talking smack at subteams like BPG_Folding. :rolleyes:

man, this is tough... free tv card or hundreds of points per day, free tv card or hundreds of points per day....

I believe with the system in my sig and and no more than 2 more systemsI can promise you 2000 points (if not more) and hell it's a deal. :D I hope you actually do give the card away to the winner.

portorock said:
The way people are hounding on this thread you would think it was the latest and greatest. However, free is free. And since I was the first to say yes, I should have dibs ;)

true but it IS a points bid war ;)

how's about 2 XP1600's for a month? i don't know how many points that will produce but i get about 80 points a week off each so it should be good for about 600 points.

edit: i was just thinking, it would be better for me to say 600 points instead of a month. i don't know if i will have any (knocks on wood) failures so i'll just say 600 points :)

Last edited:
Back