• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Here I come!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Toysrme

Look for me to begin a ramp up in CPU power and working time over the next few weeks. ;)

Back-up's a come'n
CHARGE!
LoL!

Moral Question; Should I write a How-To on "finding and hacking" computers for our uses or should I just not bother cause every1 on Earth knows how?

(I can fire off 1 computer about every 2 1/2 min... That's just how easy it really is)

*edit

I'm not talking for the site or forum. I'd find my own host. No point in bringing the legalities to the good people here <g>

Last edited:
SO I see. I apologize... Massive amounts of dorm room pranks/hacking going on at the start of the semister. I'm just glad my friend that posted that didn't say anything stupid to cause damage. Don't fret, I am the prank master ;) I made a flash movie of him and his girl and showed it non-stop on the big screen tv downstairs. Gotta love being friends with the people in power that have access to all the keys... That and tons of people with a good since of humor. ;)

ahhhhhh dorm pranks, can't beat 'em!

You should have seen us last year it was a BLAST! LoL! Our dorm is officially non-existant at the end of this year, being replaced by a larger dorm over next year.

It's absilutly not the best, or near the best dorm at UA, but it's so fun because every1 has a blast... All the doors are always open... Not many stuck up in their rooms all the time(like wth other dorms/apt's) AFA me and my friends, we choose to live here.

Last edited:
Back