• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*beep*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
kx7-333, i dunno its bs i had it setup in another case moved it over and now im getting long beeps, not 1 (dead cpu i think?) a couple long ones, everything is correct i dont know whats going on..

Ok, i swapped memory and it works.... hmm.. Very Odd i guess the memory decided to take a crap on me, does crucial allow rma's? ive had it for like 6months tho.... I *thought* it came with some kind of warranty i'm going to try and find it..

speaking of beeps for about a week my computer would be vary stable for about 2 days then it would get unstable then finaly not post it would just give me long beep after long beep like if i took all my ram out but then i just got stable again and since has been on for about 2 months now. i cannot find anything on that on those sites but does this sound like a ram problem ?

also when it was unstable and would post no matter what i did to it it wouldnt stableize and i would get all kinds of other errors even telling me the my bios was bad

Back