• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ryzen 5 7600x Board

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mtdewcowboy

I have narrowed down to 2 motherboards.

MSI PRO B650-P WiFi ProSeries​

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX​

Both are atx boards, I have a Phantex Ethoos case
The MSi board will drop the price from $464 to $400
Good?, Bad?, Ugly?
I am comimg from a Asus Sabortooth R2.0 board with FX

if it were me i would get the MSI out of those two
gigabytes qualitys been lacking lately if you ask me, thats my main reason. the X470 motherboard i had was MSI and it didnt give me any problems

any reason your not considering the asrock b650 livemixer?

if it were me i would get the MSI out of those two
gigabytes qualitys been lacking lately if you ask me, thats my main reason. the X470 motherboard i had was MSI and it didnt give me any problems

any reason your not considering the asrock b650 livemixer?
The two bundles I am looking at only offer these 2 boards

asrock b650 livemixer?
It's polarizing appearance? Otherwise it's a great board.

I'd go with Gigabyte, lol. No issues in reviews (including mine) and they were often the best 'bang for the buck'. That Aorus is a much better board than the MSI -P Pro all around.

That thing looks like a mountain dew commercial got into a fight with an 9 year old wielding a paintball gun. I'm not sure if I like it or hate it.

It's a polarizing appearance, for sure. Screams DFI boards from back in the day, lol. Though to be fair, boards back then were a bit nuts with colors compared to today.

My ASrock x670E Steel Legend is Growing on me , Its been rock solid , the setting name differences were a bit of a pain at first but its been good.

Back