• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclocking my Celeron II 600-Help!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WaltRace

I have an HP 6730e desktop w/Celeron II 600 MHz, and Intel 82810 graphics controller, 256 MB pc133 RAM, want to overclock it a little, but don't know where to start. I have AIDA32 to identify my hardware, can anybody help me?:)

Most OEM desktops don't have options in BIOS to overclock--eg, no voltage and/or FSB settings. Sorry to say, but I'm quite certain that you will be unable to overclock with your HP motherboard. Your only option will either be to swap out your mobo (should be a fairly cheap solution) or to try using SoftFSB (a software solution that allows you to change FSBs while in windows).

yeah i agree. if the celly is a coppermine, try finding an old cuv4x its a real nice overclocking board for the p3 coppermine. if u can find one you oughta be able to get it for cheap.then get yourself a decent videocaed cause that old inel integrated stuff wont run todays games

Back