• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NEED HELP !!! READ PLS!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jason

ok im buying a tbird 1.2 ghz to oc to the max that i can with a alpha+ pelt 300 watt psu running the pelt
but i need help with a mobo can somebody tell me the ultimate ocing mobo for this processor

anandtech likes the asus a lot, and the abit, but i believe the asus is more stable, it does not have the multiplier issues the msi and iwill boards have.

Dude, go with an ABIT... no integrated anything, and unbeatable performance... look at some of my posts to understand how to install everything correctly...

Shark

Sharky, Is that all that lame Abit board can do is 1430?? KK266-R did 1450 first try, got 1500+ easily but some PCI's didn't function right.
Jason, save yourself alot of aggravation and headache trying to configure everything , get the Iwill KK266-R. You will love it and won't have to spend hours on the forum asking questions about how to fix things like you would w/ the Abit.

Back