• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Swiftech cooled celeron

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kevmarks

Only overcockers would find this funny. This is a celeron 600 in a slot 1 motherboard, with a slocket. Cooled by a whoping Swiftech MCXC370!! No fan needed lol

celly1.jpg

Sorry about the crappy web cam shot.

lol yeah it is bending a bit in the middle :). I should be able to switch it on tomorrow when I get my case and everything. I will let you know how it goes.

Pretty cool, but a rather expensive way to cool a $20 chip lol. I think that the hs is worth more than the cpu.

Yeah, the Swiffy is left over from an old rig. I was going to try and sell it but I found a use for it. I am on a war against noise these days

Hehe I done a nice one like tha for a mate recently, a coolermaster all copper HCC-002 on a slocketed 500 mobile celly, an upgrade from his 333.... I put an 80mm case fan on in instead of the 7krpm delta, Ive no pics at the mo but its had to be held stable with a cable tie! Luckily its just a temporary solution!

heh, you can passive cool tualatins too....i ran mine underclocked at 66fsb with my sk6+ fan turned off...ran pretty stable :)

Back