• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

congrats to robjustice

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Now he better to crunching faster ;)

I am coming up on him, but congrats to a worthy adversary who hit 5K before me. :D

J :cool:

congrats... :)

I should be looking at 5K soon as well.

Hey J - watch your back, Cheesehead. I got some extra horsepower under the hood now... :)

SickBoy said:
congrats... :)

I should be looking at 5K soon as well.

Hey J - watch your back, Cheesehead. I got some extra horsepower under the hood now... :)
5 GHz of horsepower ? :)

I am currently running 5GHz Folding
And another 5GHz crunching Seti

J :cool: - Maybe you could stay awake for this one ? :p

SpeeDj said:

5 GHz of horsepower ? :)

I am currently running 5GHz Folding
And another 5GHz crunching Seti

J :cool: - Maybe you could stay awake for this one ? :p

You're not suggesting you'd take CPU cycles from our beloved SETI team now, are you? ;)

2x300 = .6 GHz
2x1.47 = 2.94 GHz
2x550 = 1.1 GHz
1x1.53 = 1.53 GHz

6.17 GHz full time, which when overclocked could very easily be over 7 GHz. Plus another 1 GHz part time... I hope you got NOS under the hood (or no shame in stranding your SETI mates... ;) )

Hehe... this is fun.... lol.

Meanwhile....back on topic....

Congrats, robjustice!! 5K is a great achievement! Well done, my friend!

Fold ON! :beer:

B.

(I now return you to the "Horsepower Wars" threadjack, already in progress....:p )

Looking the way you guys go at it, makes me wanna pull two extra 1.6 ghz down from the shelf and put some power to it...

So far I have:
2x1.6 ghz
1x1.1 ghz
1x733 mhz (soon dying old laptop)
1x866 mhz (just added

BRB... I think I have a semi-dusty 866 compaq stashed somewhere in the basement.. edit: now up and running

Before you guys know it, I'll have 10+ running for me :p

*LOL* I gotta be nuts to love this stuff, but at least its for a good cause.

Cheers, Flixotide

Last edited:
Aw heck... I'll set'em up in the morning, at least they can fold until someone needs'em.

I mean, seriously, nothing morally bad in letting 2x1.6 ghz fold rather than letting them gather dust on a shelf... or is there? :rolleyes:

Seriously... I'm sure its worse to let them clod with dust, than let them heat my office :)

Moving towards the 10 ghz folding barrier...

Cheers, Flixotide

congrats ROB!

c'mon J, lets see what all your power can do in the folding ranks :D

FOLD ON
NAS

Thanks alot guys... Means alot..Just to be part of this team.

J,

You forget, I'll be over the 1st? Better not leave me alone anywhere never your farm...Clinet.cfg=robjustice

trust me ,he will do it , thats how I started folding for 32 , I was at 45, but when I had NO production at 45 , I got a link to a thread here from a certain member (looks in direction of robjustice )

wtg

J , you MAY pass me in folding?, but I wont miss Feb1 :hit: :eek: :D :cool:

An alien just beamed down into my backyard and said we will never catch them, they use some kind of encrypted algorithmic
pulsated sinusoidal wave for communicating. He suggested that ALL our cpu power be directed at earthbound research, and when we find cures for all our ailments then THEY will come to us. :eek:

PS Congrats on 5,000!!

Back