• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

no!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DDR-PIII

Disabled
*sigh* im having some bad luck :( first i restarted my computer and it booted up and soon as i connected it dumped my seti cache :( i only had 4 but still, and then on my other computer i switched vid card and now it dosent have a drive letter "so now it wont boot untill i give it back the drive letter ive also got 5 cached on there for the race" here ios the thread on that if you can maybe help me out ?

thanks

-DDR

well ive tryed a buncha things, even data recovery since i dropped it into another pc and no luck so it looks like im gonna lose my wu's and everythingelse :(

You dropped the hard drive into another machine and it doesn't recognize the drive at all? Is this an NTFS drive by any chance and you put it in another machine that doesn't understand the NTFS format?

Back