• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

madden '03, who would you be in a season?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pfieffdog

Registered
Ok, here's the deal. My roommates and I are going to start a season in madden 2003 and since i'm not the best at the game, who would you guys suggest I be to get an edge on them? We already ruled out the Rams so no one can be them. Let me know what you guys suggest. Thanks,

-Pfieff

i would be the eagles and after them the falcons

learn to scramble with the qbs, mcnabb and vick are the best 2 for it. (eagles get the plus because thats my team, plus there other players are better, vick is faster) buying yourself time with scrambling will help your recievers come back to you and make them open. easiest way to win in madden imo

I used to live to play Madden on the Playstation. You want a team with a great running back and a fast wide reciever. Ruling out the Rams may not be a great idea, since on paper (and that is what madden basically is) they are still statistically one of the greatest teams ever. Also check out the dolphins and the Saints, they both have good rb's and recievers too. The Raiders are a good all around team too, but they do not have a lot of speed on offense and that is what kills in Madden. Personally for myself, I always beat the game with the Seahawks since that is my own personal favorite team lol.

The reason we ruled out the rams was that they are probably the best and we didn't want a fight over it. My roommates don't want to do a fantasy draft either because they think you get shafted with players. Any other suggestions? The league will start tomorrow.

-Pfieff

i myself am a raiders fan but another good suggestion is the team across the bay. Solid D Solid O

SF baby! they have terrel owens! that player ALONE will win games, just throw him the ball every play. then run it up the gut just to keep them off balance.

You cant go wrong with either one of the teams that where in the SuperBowl. Raiders of Bucs. Pick the bucs if you want to have a killer defense. I like a team with a great nosetackle so that I can single handedly shut down the run, and get a few sacks along the way.

Back