• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

parts swapping

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ed8150

lately ive noticed people asking for stuff lately ( gpus, ram ect ). i remember when we had a thread going devoted to swapping stuff, and it seemed to me the entire team benefited, as many more rigs got up that would not have otherwise. i believe it was shut down due to trolling possibilities. heres what i say: why dont we start a section ( or thread ) in the classifieds and so it wouldnt add a burden to the mods, we can choose one or two people to mod it ourselves. trading need not be done to strangers, but only those that are well known around here and can be trusted. i will volenteer to mod it if no one else wants too, though i have little modding experiance.

Ed, why not just post an item wanted in the classifieds, and either buy, or sell it as a donation to Skip. You can probably put in the post, " sell to, or buy from,a folder. But maybe that's not allowed.

steve

Admin has looked down upon this idea. Its the general concensus that we'd have to start our own independent site from overclockers.com to do this. I'm all for it though :)

Back