• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need to buy a cpu NOW!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jammw69

hi, i am looking for a tbredb for no more than 70.00 bucks or less. i want to get the best overclocking i can get so i need recommendations of the best place to buy it online.

do you ABSOLUTELY need it now? 'cuz when barton comes out there should be at least some price drops. Maybe you could get a 2100+B

As far as the best place to buy online, my vote goes to newegg.

well if you go to pricewatch. go to resellerratings.com and chec k out the company. and then run their score against newegg.

id rather drop 90 bucks i barely had on a processor i know im gonna get than 60 bucks on some hopes and dreams

Get a tbred 1700+ from newegg for 50$

There have been 3 flavors lately

AIUGA - Only heard of one - Decent chip 1850-2100mhz usually. I personally got 1860

JIUCB - Probably 60-70% of what they've got - Lowend tbred B - 1900-2200mhz usually I personally got 2013

JIUHB - The rest, what you wanna get - Highend Tbred B for low pr's (1700+ at this time) 2100-2400 and higher. I personally got 2221 (preburnin)

Back