• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCing INTEL VS. AMD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ivo

Is one easier to overclock than the other? I have an AMD K-6 2+ 450 Mhz @ 550 Mhz.

Ivo said:
Is one easier to overclock than the other? I have an AMD K-6 2+ 450 Mhz @ 550 Mhz.

NEVER EVER write Intel vs. AMD.. it can cause a lot of trouble;)

both are easy if you know what you're doing..

AMD vs. Intel, you might as well asked if ATI was better than Nvidia. My advise is to change your name, and move. :D

Lt. Max said:
cyrix! :eh?:

yeah... go do a search ull come up with 10 million threads with 100 million posts each

max

cyrix.. I like that.. You can go with a C3 900MHz and overclock it to 915MHz... and you still have a FPU equal to a 233MHz Pentium:p

skahtul said:
AMD vs. Intel, you might as well asked if ATI was better than Nvidia. My advise is to change your name, and move. :D

Haha, really, i know it's controversial but oh well. thanks for the advice

Re: Re: OCing INTEL VS. AMD

Overclocker456 said:

NEVER EVER write Intel vs. AMD.. it can cause a lot of trouble;)

both are easy if you know what you're doing..

Why does it cause trouble? Like with the moderators? or just cause a lot of controversy

Re: Re: Re: OCing INTEL VS. AMD

Ivo said:

Why does it cause trouble? Like with the moderators? or just cause a lot of controversy

it's flame bait....yet here's an interesting read.

mica

P.S. read everything(including all links), and have fun.

Re: Re: Re: OCing INTEL VS. AMD

Ivo said:

you just get all the fanboys flaming eachother, and there are dozens of these threads out there already anyway. check the links in this thread, they will steer you right. i think this flame bait thread actually solicited the best responses of them all! :)

Back