• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help me find....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Commander_Kang

Speedy Dragon
I need help finding a plasma cutter or water jet cutter.I don't want to buy one I relise how much they cost.I need some direction on were I should look for a place that has one.Since I have no idea were one would be.

You can rent a plasma cutter from a local rent all. Try the yellow pages. But a cut from a plasma cutter will need to be ground smooth to make it look presentable, however, you can make intricate designs with one.

Liquid Thunder Creations.com

64ThunderBolt here in the Forums. He does excellent work with a water jet.

As for renting a Plasma Cutter, if you've never used one before I would advise against it as they aren't as easy to use as teh pro's make it look.

Temo Vryce said:
As for renting a Plasma Cutter, if you've never used one before I would advise against it as they aren't as easy to use as teh pro's make it look.

Yeah they are, lol, you just drag the tip across the metal, but it won't be as smooth as with a water jet and the heat will probably ruin part of the paint.

Back