• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PNY Optima pc2700

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mekks

a few days ago i bought two 256 pc2700 pny optima to replace my pc2100, the chips where both unopened plastic cases, but they where diffrent looking chips, one hade chips on both side, the other only on one, well long story short i put ram skins on, and cant get them off, so i cant return the memory, anyways has anyone heard anything about this ram is it or?? or should i rip the skins off and return it

PNY mem could be anything... they don't really have standardized "models" like Corsair or Kingston. It's anyone's guess as to what chips they are or how well they'll perform.

well i took it back and they gave me more pny ram said it was samsung, and its not its spectek, and i cant hardly run at stock 166 fsb, so im take them back and hopefully i can get my $ and go to a real computer store screw compusa

yes, i took the other pny back, wint to a real computer store they gave me kingston ddr333 with samsong chips, im running @ 200mhz no crashes yet so im happy :) anyone heard anything bout these?

Back