• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Powerful Flex ATX PS for SN41G2...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

turboalpine

Registered
I just got a SN41G2 and started doing volt mods for the CPU and RAM finding that it looks like I need a stronger power supply. Does anyone know of or where to get a stronger power supply than the Achme 200watt that come in the SN41G2 XPC?

Cheers,

turboalpine

You're probably NOT going to be doing any serious overclocking and volt modding on a flexatx PSU. They're just too small. 200 watts is the largest I've seen really. Sorry, man, it's just not going to happen. Stick with minor, if any, overclocking and be done with it.

ok, damn....

Since this looks to be the best flex atx power supply out there other then, would you say havinf a 12 volt rail reading of 11.50 volts could be a issue? THis is bone stock out of the box. The 3.3 and 5 volt rails read a tad high which is good but the 12 volt really has me worried. Any input or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Turboalpine

Yeah that does seem a bit low. For what it's worth, Enlight also makes a 200 watter that might work for you. I've always had good luck with their stuff.

Back