• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Win XP Key Retrieval.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

|3lackmagiK

Back in the day, i ran a prog i d/led to view my Win xp key that's on my computer....

I have multiple comps... and multiple Xp's..... i don't know which computer has which key installed, so i would like to see which comp has what key.

Anyone know any links or something that could let me see this?

Also, im looking for the same thing in OfficeXP format.

No it cannot be warez/crakz -

If you have a LEGITIMATE key and actually bought the progs (LIKE I DO - cept i can't find my cd) then it displays your legitimate key...... there shouldn't be a problem with this....

i think he was confused, this progam doesnt give u a cd-key, but tells you what yours is

I have thought about this and it has been pointed out to that the above program is not construed as warez and I apologize to all for thinking that. My intentions are only to protect the forums. There have been topics that might skate the line and fallen or gone bad and I jumped the gun and I am sorry.

Mark

Back