• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

64 vs. 128mb ti4200??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JazztrumpetJND

i am going to be buying a ti4200 for a system for my uncle and just wanted to kno what kind of an actual difference there will be between a 64mb and a 128mb card. budget is kinda tight so 30 or so bucks saved is good.

thx
--jason

If you're building it for your uncle, I'd suggest not even getting a GeForce4 ti series. Unless he's a gamer (which I assume he's not), go for an MX and save yourself half the price.

If he DOES play games, go for the 128 version. True, few games use the full capacity of the card, but then again, those games are the only ones worth playing these days...

If you're building it for your uncle, I'd suggest not even getting a GeForce4 ti series. Unless he's a gamer (which I assume he's not), go for an MX and save yourself half the price.

If he DOES play games, go for the 128 version. True, few games use the full capacity of the card, but then again, those games are the only ones worth playing these days...

Back