• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Found this on ebay...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Skiing Squirrel

I was looking at some watercooling stuff on ebay and ran into this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3401960009&category=14293

It looks like a great idea...on paper...
I was wondering if anyone has seen or used this yet. I can already see some things that might run into trouble, like it being pretty heavy, it being to big for alot of motherboards, and the pump looks like it could fail. But a pretty good concept. Oh, and sorry if this has been posted already.

This was a setup that if I recall never made it to the mass market. [H] had pics of it a while back, but I don't remember anyone getting their hands on it to test it. Would be intresting if anyone here has seen a review of it.

also been posted about 6 time in general cooling the last few weeks hehe. I also haven't seen a review on this...probably sucks but would be interesting to see

lets nuke this THREAD!

er... that was supposed to be and img... his ^ avatar
oops... lolz:D

Last edited:
evil_spork said:
that cooler looks retarded.......

i bet it sports GREAT temps of like 55*C

lolz you guessed it.. i found a review in German and translated it w/ google.. temp = 55 load lolz ( i think it was 55 at least some thing really close)

Back