• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SinglePlayer Games

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
oni is good, but i still don't get what the company was hiding in all of those boxes (smaller boxes? children?) i think my favourite single player game would have to be Max Payne.

Half-Life...Max Payne was close but way too short....RTCW and the original SOF were good too

Morrowind
Medal of Honor: Allied Assult
Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast
Neverwinter Nights
Dungeon Keeper 2 (hehehe)
Theif/Theif 2
Colin McRae 2.0

i could list more but those are my favs. to me those are completely different types of games. i didn't want to list multiple games of the same type.

you can get oni for pc.

half life
fallout 1 and 2
baldurs gate 2

though almost no one agrees,
carmageddon 2: carpocalypse now

Frodo Baggins said:
Try to list only one or two guys. I need ot get my hands on JK II lol
'

sorry, i tried to keep it as short as possible. and yes, you really need to get JK2. great game and saber-only duals are awsome :D

half-life hands down, its the first game that seriously affected me emotionally, I still hate that punk G-man, you can never shoot him :mad:

g-man-officeComplex.jpg

i My vote goes for JK2 and C&C Generals. Generals is always different when you play. I would also reccomend Red Alert 2, it has the same basis.

illwillchill said:
half-life hands down, its the first game that seriously affected me emotionally, I still hate that punk G-man, you can never shoot him :mad:

g-man-officeComplex.jpg

hahaha, those graphics crack me up, is that a PS2 game? :D

Johnny Knoxville said:

hahaha, those graphics crack me up, is that a PS2 game? :D

umm no, its a game that is almost 5 years old...let me put it in your own terms, when the game first came out, its graphics were pimp;)

Arcanum (beautiful soundtrack)
Fallout 1 and 2 (great premise)
AvP 2
Breath of Fire series (fishing was strangely addicting)
Final Fantasy series
The Longest Journey
Quest for Glory series (hilarious)
Leisure Suit Larry series (also hilarious)
Sorcerian

Back