• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nintendo anyone?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
weee bit old, but still great :D
he made that site because people were selling these for $800 on ebay......

Sheesh, he paid top dollar for all of his parts. :rolleyes:
I want to see someone crazy enough to try fitting an ITX machine inside a Sega Genesis.

Thats a pretty cool MOD.
I think I let my NES go for about 25, and 5 dollars a game. That was several years ago.

Captain Slug said:
I want to see someone crazy enough to try fitting an ITX machine inside a Sega Genesis.

I don't think that'd be possible. The Genesis was too low profile.

I did see one inside a rocket casing, the other day. Wish I had saved the link. Maybe it was here in the forum.

Oni said:

I did see one inside a rocket casing, the other day. Wish I had saved the link. Maybe it was here in the forum.

yeah, that one was around here somewhere... i love the nintendo... i had seen the ones you could buy, but never the guide to making one... that has to be one of the coolest ideas in the world... and making the keyboard & mouse work through the nes controllers... that is bad ***... :D

if you want a load of ITX mods- then www.minitix.com would be your best bet (thats where a link the the Rocket mod is too).

Expect one from me once I get all my parts together :D But remember- It's comming first on O/C.com (or the forum at least) :)

Might have to wait a few months though :rolleyes:

wow. more crazy stuff-it mods :p i would try this, ubt I like the idea of doing a wooden case for a mocro computer, but i don't have the money for anything right now of that cost...

Oni said:
That sounds like a dare to me...
:D :D :D

Let's see if I can muster up the courage to kill my working Genesis by stuffing a legacy-free Flex ATX board inside...

Back