• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

wow...albatron turbo ROOOOCCCCKKKKSSS!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RangerJoe

All that is Man!
ya, so i got it plugged in, its workin great, installed the 34.00 drivers...i love this thing already. ive got dual monitors up and running, plus, its up to 315/695.....from 250/550. not a bad overclock so far..ill run 3dmark tomorrow, see how things go

o man i was going to buy that one. but sumeone said that it did not overclock to good sumething about the chips that was on it. must have put better chips on them now good luck

those albatron r0x because its mem, it comes with 3.3ns memory and thats why they o/c like hell ;) and a good copper heatsink.

that's what my abit clocks to, and i can only go higher on the gpu with modded cooling, and my memory ran to 690, with the room temps low only

either way, mine is a ti4400, and your ti4200 is on par, and better..

nice going. maybe my next one will be an albatron too

but you have to be careful with them, it seems that they get out a kick a$$ product and when all the people is buying they change the specs and give you something with lower quality, That's why i don't like albatron

this is one of the latest revisions (basically the ti4680P without the 8x agp) this has the same heatsinks as the ti4680P, the crappier models of the card (the ti4200) come with different ramsinks..thats how they distinguish between the revisions i believe

well, it would seem that the card is maxed at exactly what lithan said...315/725 is about as high as it will go with no artifacting. i really think that its limited by voltage, and not by heat...cause its really chilly inside my case...i dunno, ill test it out some more...but we have finals this week, so my mom is gonna freak out and stuff if i sit at the computer to test it, when i have school stuff (even though my classes are complete BS ones)

Yeah, show us some benches!

How much did you pay for that card RangerJoe? I've been looking at getting a 9500 to upgrade from my Ti4200... but if that card will do that well then I might get one of those.

Hehe. Actually, You got 5 more mhz out of the ram than me. Grat's man.

As for benchies. I'm pretty sure I have one at 3dmark of it at somewhere around those speeds. No clue what my system was at the time I saved it... But I'll try and remember my password and find it. ;) But noone really cares what I was getting. We wanna see what Ranger is getting. So after finals, let us know.

I was going to buy one before I realized that ATI cards are superior in every way nowadays. I sure hope Nvidia gets their act together soon.

I just picked up the ti 4800 turbo and clocked to 300/600 like nothing but 3dmark started doing wierd things at 300/625,fsb at 145 and agp/pci locked at default.I am very happy with it but figured mem should go alot higher than this.

at 300/650 i think is what i benched it at, i got 12918 or somethin like that. ill see if i can tweak bios and such to get it a little higher, i just wish i knew how to use rivatuner and all the options, or how to tweak the video bios...maybe i can do that later...

btw, im using 43.00 drivers

I've got an Albatron on ebay if anyone is interested.

Selling it cuz I got a 9700 Pro :clap:

Edit: My bad guys

Last edited:
i think he's right. you might want to delete your e-bay link, and then maybe list it in the classifieds, and do the link by pm's. ;)

RangerJoe said:
at 300/650 i think is what i benched it at, i got 12918 or somethin like that. ill see if i can tweak bios and such to get it a little higher, i just wish i knew how to use rivatuner and all the options, or how to tweak the video bios...maybe i can do that later...

btw, im using 43.00 drivers

Riva Tuner tweaks:

Lod Bias +3
"W" buffer off
8 bit textures in DX8 disabled

And check out Tweaktown.com for operating system and optimization.

Back