• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

KT7A,,USb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

diehrd

Senior SMP Gawd
Hi all I am looking for Known Issues that affect the usb function on the KT133a chips.Also Am looking for patches that relate to USB problems,,,,,THANKS

I have the 686b Southbridge chip on this motherboard

I had some problems with my KT7A USB, which disappeared after installing the latest drivers and fixes.

Try "USB filter" driver available from Paul's Unofficial ABIT KT7 FAQ. www.viahardware.com

A dumb question....are you sure you loaded the USB support drivers from the KT7A cd that comes with the MOBO?

I have loaded 4.32 and the usb filter,, are there drivers for the usb function that I missed on that motherboard disk ????

diehrd (Jul 26, 2001 11:15 a.m.):
I have loaded 4.32 and the usb filter,, are there drivers for the usb function that I missed on that motherboard disk ????

I'm at work right now..don't have the cd in front of me but...when I installed my board, the first USB driver I loaded was from the ABIT CD that came with the board. Did you load any USB files from the CD or none?

diehrd (Jul 26, 2001 11:15 a.m.):

Sorry for the Double Post..darn stop button :)

I'm at work right now..don't have the cd in front of me but...when I installed my board, the first USB driver I loaded was from the ABIT CD that came with the board. Did you load any USB files from the CD or none?...I think there is only 1 USB file in the "drivers" section of the disk

I have read all of the listed tips and fixes at that site,,However I feel like a horses *** if in fact there are drivers that relate to USb only on the Abit disk LMAO,,,,So if anyone knows if there are post it here I cannot check because I did Rma the board to abit

Sorry guys but the DRIVERS I see on that disk are in fact the Usb filter,,,And that I had instaled from the abit site.

Back