• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair Enters the Water Cooling World?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It's just a one piece, as has been discussed here....

corsair-system.jpg

It's purdy, but little about it can't be built at home for less.

jeez.

jeez. that was some crazy quick responses....that thing looks bad ***, and HUGE!!!!! jesus, its looks almost half the size of my mid tower? anyone know $ or inside specs? again, looks like a frickin cage to put your animals in when you take them on trips.

Well if Corsair has a new water cooling setup, I think it would be really cool if they start selling their XMS memory with built in water jackets :D.

Anyway looks cool, but I don't think that it would be able to out do a good old heatercore/eheim pump/(Maze3, DTek TC-4, or WW combo)

I'm sure it's built well, it looks like it. It also contains some good stuff upon closer inspection of the picture.
It looks to have one of those 'spensive aircraft radiators, and there is some electrical gadgetry up at the front, needing 6 wires by my count.

I just like to take the homebuilt approach. I doubt an engineer in some R&D lab somewhere can guess exactly what I want, so my expectations are somewhat pessimistic with most things.;)

Skulemate said:
Those look like the bulkhead quick connects I have. Hopefully those are not 3/8" flow like mine are...

I saw this system and noticed the internals had 1/2" tubing and the pump is a Bosch unit ... looks like it would be at home in a Mercedes or something. I suspect the 3/8" right angle fittings were for compactness for the show, in any case, the pump would overcome, I think ... this thing looks awsome! ... I suspect they are holding back. From what I can see, it looks like it should be 50%+ better than Koolance... 200 Watts may be true? I'm waiting for more info on this one!

Koooler King

Last edited:
I've recently put my watercooling project on the shelf and went back to air cooling. I was annoyed with the space limitations of my case... This type of idea looks like it could be my saving grace. Does anyone know where I could buy a lucite or aluminum box that I could cut up to build my own external system? I don't think I have the proper tools to cut edges straight enough to build my own lucite box.

i read a MaximumPC review that said the Exos was better than the Innovatek stuff. Why dont u guys like Exos? i was just thinking of getting one, so i would love to know.

I looked at those pictures and since the hoses fit through the slot area in the rear of a computer case I don't think they can be 3/8...I think 1/4"!!!
I have a remote system that isn't as 'fancy' but it does work well.
I know for a fact that techcool has a dual pump (2 x 295gph) unit and I think a dual heatercore unit as well.
wj

Back