• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg has 8RGA+ for 139$

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Spanko

I think im going to get one so i can hit 200fsb, i like my a7n8x, but now that i spilled water all over and ****ed it up.... might as well.

And for those of you who keep saying things like "it has onboard video so it sucks" WTF are you on?! Just disable it, i dont see how having onboard video affects it all or makes it worse then the 8rda.... And the reviews said if you have an agp card installed it AUTOMATICALLY disables the onboard video... and this board has VDD adjustable 1.6 1.8 and 2.0 voltage.... so as long as your cpu/ram can handle 200fsb is a given

I agree but I wouldn't pay 139 bux just to be able to get vdd adjustment in the bios when the mod doesn't cost but about 25 + 88 still is cheapier the 139. I think the onboard video might cause stability issues @ to high of a fsb but then again how know the board isn't out on the streets yet so the is no comparison.

But get one and let us know!!!

I think 139 is damn good, that makes it cheaper then the a7n8x with all the features plus onboard video. Again i dont see ANY REASON why the onboard video would be a fallback.... just disable it. I think this is the board to get for all those who just want 200fsb synced without mods. Mods are definately cheaper, but there are those of us out there that would break our mobos doing something like that... just look at me... i couldnt even put together a watercooling setup without killing my a7n8x deluxe D:

I just switched from 8RDA+ to 8RGA+. Price difference in my local shop was less than 20$ and it was worth every penny - 203MHz in DC with aggressive CPU interface settings right out of the box, with VDD 1.6v in the BIOS (MBM5 shows 1.63v).

Back