• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BF1942..Changing the language ???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BigJk-47

I picked up a version that seems to me in romainian or some other language thats not mine.Where can I change the language to English ? Thanks ;)

Odd since your in NY it should already be in english. I would say take it back and try again. Seems kinda odd when we got my Fiancee the Audigy OEM it was in spanish only good thing was I had an english version so all was good.

Titan386 said:
Don't you select the language at the beginning of the install?

Doh :bang head I forgot bout that one. Correct me if I'm wrong tho with mine it start at english doesn't it do that for all USA version of the game.

I know mine defaults to English. I'm not sure if thats standard or it depends on where the game was purchased.

Anyway, you might want to try a reinstall and see if it fixes your language problem.

Also does it for the Japanese version ...... I have it installed in both English and Japanese now! But it was set to English by default ......sounds like a dodgy copy to me! :rolleyes:

Ok, go to run and type in regedit and click ok. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > Software> than browse to where the EA Games folder is, than click on the BF1942 Folder. There should be something in the right that says "LANGUAGE". Change that to English and you should be set.

Back