• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

fuzzy logic

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Enemy Down!

my k7d came with fuzzy logic overclocking software.

but it does not allow me to overclock the fsb in increments of 1.

does any other software allow this?

nope, sorry! Though softFSB may work with this motherboard to my knowlege there are no applications that allow you to adjust the K7D FSB in increments of 1mhz

fuzzy logic gives me some more fsb options that are not available from the bios. it will let me hit 140, 142, 144, and then jump to 150.

so since i can't hit 12.5x144 through bios, i can hit 12.4x142 with fuzzy logic, ran prime95 for 8 hours and stable. right after this i upped the fsb through fuzzy logic to 144 and it was running for a few minutes. this gives me hope that the 12.5x142 burn-in will eventually get me to the 144 mark, and then the toughest part would be to hit the 12.5x150 mark, i do have my doubts on this. i do not want to burn-in for months to achieve this.

so i wish there was another fuzzy logic type software that gives me even more fsb options. maybe the earlier versions of fuzzy logic allowed fsb adjustments in increments of one?

Back