• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Experts!!! Help!! Best waterblock on market??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

anwar1337

hey guys its me again im really dumb heh, i didnt post it here i posted the smae thing in gen cooling. Ok well anyway

I am soon going to make my own water rig. I dont know what water block to buy. I have asked many people but many said the Koolance 200 ( gold one ) is the best. I realy want all of your opions since u already have overclocked your cpu's using water cooling. Yes I do wish to over clock the cpu alot.

Thx in advance

anwar

The absolute best water block money can buy is the Little Rivers White Water, unfortunatly Cathar has stopped making them, you need to wait until the the US version comes out.

Btw. Next time save us all time and effort by using the search button.

Please save me the time and effort of telling you not to be rude.
anwar has under 10 posts, perhaps you could politely suggest he use the search option in the future for something that would be such a common question.

Thanks.

i hope i don't make anyone mad..., but i have to say this
i'm confused.. if i post stuff on the forum people might yell at me for not searching, but when i do search the forum gives me that 45sec limit and many times just gives me a white screen when looking through. The last thing i want to do is **** off anyone, i just want someinfo...

The search feature doesn't work for you? I just tried it and it worked for me. The 45 second thing shouldn't come up on your first search, you should pm a mod or admin, maybe they can help you with that.

I've been getting some white screens on the forums lately, too. :(

to fix that white thingy--here's what I did - I clear off all offline files/cache and change the setting to check for new page everytime you visit the page -instead of auto.

It worked for me.

this forum must be killing oc server... i don't think the ads are paying for the bandwidth either.
I've lost like 20 replies from white screens..

never had that prob........ANYWAY!!

I think the my TC-4 is one of the top waterblocks.

Yeah I've been having the white screen issue. Seems worse at peak evening hours too... but thats just my perception.

And yeah Whitewater I hear is the best.

Back