• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Doom Iii

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

arnoldma

any1 has any idea at all when doom 3 is coming out? so far i dont any game that can push my gfx card to the limit... (9700 pro)

Try Unreal 2, I just finished it today and it was a worthwhile single player. I especially liked it cause it keeps giving you new weapons, which are pretty much all awesome and unique. People have complained that the gameplay was slow, but I'm a regular Rocket Arena 3 player(which is damn fast) and I had no problems with the game pace. :p

Oni said:
I've already informed my co-workers, boss and supervisor that I'll be sick on the release date :p
Ive had it reserved since Jan. So I dont have to stand in line for hours to get it :p

BigRed said:

Ive had it reserved since Jan. So I dont have to stand in line for hours to get it :p

**RUns off to reserve it**

But what if it sucks......?

BigRed said:

But its Doom 3! Its not going to suck ;)

lol, people said the same bout Unreal 2....
Anyway.... It will be worth it for the graphics at least. :) It be SOOOOO hilarious if they have a mode were u cant use your mouse. That would be great :)

TheFrag said:

They did? I knew it was going to suck before it came out...
Metallica God said:
what if its too slow
If? It will be slow. Whenever ID makes a new game engine it stresses all the hardware out at the time. Remember when the Q3A engine came out? and the Q2 engine? lol

BigRed said:

They did? I knew it was going to suck before it came out...

If? It will be slow. Whenever ID makes a new game engine it stresses all the hardware out at the time. Remember when the Q3A engine came out? and the Q2 engine? lol

Oh god i can see i will be running this at 640*480 low detail :(

TheFrag said:

Anyway.... It will be worth it for the graphics at least. :) It be SOOOOO hilarious if they have a mode were u cant use your mouse. That would be great :)

Now ID never releases a game that sucks. Stop your blasphemy lol.

lets not forget its soundtrack :)

something with eye candy can not suck...gameplay, longevity and the rest of it is negated by purdy effects.

Back