• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Edward2 don't look back

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hawk

You might not like what you see.
Well I know I threatned you a while back but have been unable to close but it loks like I may have gotten the bugs out of my little farm and seem to be closing once again. I see you have 14 rigs and I only have 12 but I am adding another little tbird soon. As it stands I'm about 3 weeks off your tail.:eek: ;)

Hawk, I actually only have the 8 rigs listed in my sig Folding. 6 of them are running 2 clients each, because my cable modem is not extremely reliable and I hate to see spare CPU cycles go to waste.

Yeah I thought you were going to pass me a couple of weeks ago when you first threatened it, but it appears that it is really going to happen this time. You have definitely increased your PPW production quite a bit recently. :( :mad: Maybe I can re-pass you somewhere down the road.

I am going to replace one of my Tualatins this weekend with another 1700+ Tbred B DLT3C, but I don't think that will be enough to hold you off. Once I make this upgrade, I will have 2 complete Tualatin rigs (only missing HD's) sitting in the closet. I am trying to convince my brother (who has DSL) to let me setup these 2 rigs up in his house. So far I have not been able to talk him into it, but I am still trying. :D

Edward2 said:
Hawk, I actually only have the 8 rigs listed in my sig Folding. 6 of them are running 2 clients each, because my cable modem is not extremely reliable and I hate to see spare CPU cycles go to waste.

Yeah I thought you were going to pass me a couple of weeks ago when you first threatened it, but it appears that it is really going to happen this time. You have definitely increased your PPW production quite a bit recently. :( :mad: Maybe I can re-pass you somewhere down the road.

I am going to replace one of my Tualatins this weekend with another 1700+ Tbred B DLT3C, but I don't think that will be enough to hold you off. Once I make this upgrade, I will have 2 complete Tualatin rigs (only missing HD's) sitting in the closet. I am trying to convince my brother (who has DSL) to let me setup these 2 rigs up in his house. So far I have not been able to talk him into it, but I am still trying. :D
Send um this way I'll fold with 'um ;)

Back