• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vantec Aeroflow OR Volcano 11+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Unrealistic

Registered
Well, the title says it all . . can't decide between the 2, it's just between these 2, nothing else

Opinions would be appreciated. I read the reviews but both got pretty good results.

The Volcano has an ub3r Copper Base and TTSF2 Fan, i think. The Vantec has Alu Base with a Copper Circular base for the Proccy Core. Has a gret YS - Tech fan and lower DBA levels.

Suggestions?

I'll second that...Wasnt happy with the V9, so i dont suppose i would get to excited over the V11. Try the aeroflow, looks mighty purrrrty too....

If you dont want to do any post purchase work I would go for the Vantec Aeroflow. The Thermaltake volcano 11 has an unfriendly airflow design with that fan grill. On one of the reviews I read, they were able to decrease temps by at least 2-4 degrees celsius by removing that fan grill and replacing it with a thinner one.

Like i said, everything else is OUT of the question. I guess i may aswell go for the Aero Flow, haven't seen any positive info on the Volcano :s

Back