• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

For the first timer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hexen

Goooood morning everyone! Hope everyone's doing great today!

I just wanted to provide a little link I found by surfing the net looking for cooling products. I'm not sure if anything like this is available in a solid package deal, but if you're starting out in water cooling and just don't feel like buying and searching for all of those dang parts, try this link out!

(I don't know if the price is good or not, this site is definetly legit, I've ordered here once or twice before.)

Water Cooling!

Have a GREAT day everyone, and if the guy who created my Avatar ages ago is still around (RedHotRod I think.). I hope to see you again man, and thanks again! :D

Good morning to you too.

Yeah i have seen that before, and i have heard mixed results.

Some people have said that its a GREAT package for a beginner and its basiclly a silent version of air cooling and some have said that its crap taht brakes easily.

I think it seems like a great kit for someone wanting silence but not necessarily absolute best performance.

If youa re about to buy a 50 or so dollar expensive HSF combo someone might want to consider going the route of 30 more dollars to get near silent watercooling

Back