• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3300 wu's WOOT woot

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

psyshack

3300 units don today.... hope to have the amd cruncher back up this weekend with another p4 in the wings.. 3300 isnt much but its been slow coming....lololol

happy crunching
psy

Good work. 3300 WU are a lot, just look at the position you have overall and you'll see that you are well above at least 90% of all the crunchers in the world.

Congrats ;)

Good work. 3300 WU are a lot, just look at the position you have overall and you'll see that you are well above at least 90% of all the crunchers in the world.

My seti-spy says I´m at 91,971% with 372 WU´s completed?

Just a note,,, I got a msi k7n2 back on the job managing the xp1700 machine... It was nice to see the little petting zoo back up to speed and putting out 20+ wu's a day. Got the yellow nick and green arrow going again,,,,, thought I was going to have to get some zoloft or something to get me thru..

psy

Back