• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where do you buy your Arctic Silver 3?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tycho4511

Registered
I am not sure if this is the right place to post this. I am just trying to find a good place to buy thermal paste. All the online vendors want to charge $5 shipping for this. It seems a bit excessive to me. Let me know a better way to acquire this or if the $5 is normal

Thanks for the help.

For small things like Arctic S3,
the cheapest I've found them to be
is 4 to 5 bucks
plus shipping (which sucks),
but SVC ships it for free!

Yup, best byte is awesome. Purchased mine from there(too bad I have to pay tax, but it gets here faster at least..lol)

SVC shipping is the price of actual shipping and they dont jack it up in order to make more money off of you unlike some other places.

to tell yall the truth, i didnt buy as. i used that crud excaliber sent me for free. It works really well too. im surprised!

what is it? something like EZS PREMIUM SILVER II something like that.

I got a vote for best byte over here.

They have like $1 shipping I believe.

I've used both bestbyte and svc and will do so again but svc always hops on my order right away while bestbyte may wait 2-3 days before shipping.

Back