• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

LOL!! i thought id post this becuase it is a hilariouse vid card mishap

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

modenaf1

this guy wanted the slot open for his usb bracket. LOL!!!

mb0047.jpg

Oh man! What an idiot.

What was did he need the USB port up 2 inches because he was too cheap to buy a $5 usb cable that was a bit long?

you guys ever try to snap a PCB board? they do have a lot of flex! The card obviously isn't imporant...guy accomplished his goal as well. I'd say nice job, no dumba$s.

I bought a refurbed mobo (GB-7VAXP ULTRA) for a customer that was warped worse than that... PCB can take a pretty good amount of pressure even whey youre TRYING to break it.

oh yea, my new abit kd7, i was trying to get it to fit in my case, but a cheapo person like me always has to get the $20 case. It took some bending to get in there. i might say, a little more than "some." and thank the Lord, no it did not break/snap.

dropped? looks more like run over :D

wow dude i hope these people live close to you and far away from me.the mobo pic is funny tho!if it was a $10 i might do it also as long as it was a cheap mobo also.but still i wouldnt want that in my rig.

Back