• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

a7n8x-x?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It's a budget variant och the real stuff... all versions with the "-X" that Asus sells is somehow budget varints.. I didn't look to close so I don't know what functions that's missing... (read leftout).

/Norrko

Hi Mito!

I have here one of those with a 2200+ and I'm happy with it. Just have one problem OC but now I think is the DDR the thing that is wrong here. You can read the features of the MOBO right here:

http://www.asus.com/products/mb/socketa/a7v8x-x/overview.htm

(then check Specification at the left for more detailed info)

It have really nice features and I have to buy that one because here the deluxe version is double the money than this one and this X-series one have all the features I was searching so I'm happy with it :cool:

Hi Vikingo!

I'm referring to the a7n8x-x, not the a7v8x-x.
I believe the a7n8x-x is a "typo".

Thanks!

Mito

penetrecion said:
I believe the whole X series is 'stripped down'... 'value series' as others have said.

That's what I said in the first post... It's my line... ;)
I believe that the "-X" series is a better overclocker as you don't have alot of things that interfere with the essential... OVERCLOCKING... But that's my opinion...

/Norrko

Back