• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DUT3C XP1700 OC's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zeke968

Has anyone been breaking 2200 mhz with these chips? If so please post your specs. As you can see in my sig I'm getting close but the temps have been hitting 52 degrees due to summer time temps :(

One thing...change that V9 to a SLK-800 and then odds are you will break the 2200 mark and only be in the middle to high 40's...and since you already have a V9 with a Tt2 fan...all you need is the SLK-800, then just put the Tt2 from the V9 on it...

Thanks, just ordered on from svc yesterday along with an 0319 chip!

I'm going to be receiving my 1700+ from newegg tomorrow or the day after. I have an Alpha PAL8045 heatsink with a 40cfm Panaflo. This heatsink was pretty good 1.5 years ago when I bought it for my Palomino, but I never see anyone mention Alphas anymore. How does my setup compare to something like the SLK-800? I'm not going to buy a new heatsink just to get max overclock, but I'm just curious.

The Alpha's are still ok if you don't plan on OCing real high and using high voltage...

Now with my SLK-800 and 92mm tornado...running at 1.6v's...the cpu idles at system temps and 5c over at full load...

hawkeye_wx said:
I'm going to be receiving my 1700+ from newegg tomorrow or the day after. I have an Alpha PAL8045 heatsink with a 40cfm Panaflo. This heatsink was pretty good 1.5 years ago when I bought it for my Palomino, but I never see anyone mention Alphas anymore. How does my setup compare to something like the SLK-800? I'm not going to buy a new heatsink just to get max overclock, but I'm just curious.

Check the heatsink review on the overclockers.com main page and you'll see the difference. The SLK-800 is one of the best performing heatsinks out today.

Back