• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CPU fan

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Get Thermalright from kdcomputers.com.

I bought a SLK-900U from kdcomputers, and I lost one of the nuts bolted to the mo, I emailed both kdcomputers & Thermalright and they are sending the replacement to me for free.

Great product and service from kdcomputers & Thermalright, can't go wrong!

yes deffinitly change for a better HSF, the slk900u has made many happy overclockers

92mm Panaflo's .....

Model # / Speed / Max CFM/ Max Air Pressure/ Noise

FBA09A12L1A —2100 42.7 22.6 27.0

FBA09A12M1A —2450 48.0 29.4 30.0

FBA09A12H1A — 2850 56.8 39.0 35.0

FBA09A12U1A —3450 68.8 49.0 43.0

Spec's HERE

Last edited:
SLK-900, loudest fan you can handle (would recommend not going over 45db but thats just me) it is worth the money cools great on a hotter running AMD proc make sure u have the 4 holes in your mobo 2 on each side of the socket. recommending you get a 92mm fan also unless you wann buy a shroud for a 120mm(or make one :)) Use Artic Silver 3 or Artic Silver Ceramic.
if you get it fassen the thing on on both sides tape the hole were the clamp would go(increases the air going through the fins= better cooling)

How about this fan?

civilon.jpg

The best fan made by Rolls Royce. :D

No...no ... just kidding.... SLK900 is the best.

The others are right. The idea is to get the best quality heatsink and use the air convection your ears can tolerate. This is simply the best approach to cooling.

And definitely stay away from the mediocre ThermalTake solutions.

asw7576 said:
How about this fan?

civilon.jpg

The best fan made by Rolls Royce. :D

thats a nice fan but will cost major $$$ in gas to run it each day, but on a bonus it will also be your paper shreader :)

Back