• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How Loud is your Radeon or GF FX or Ti?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I can barely hear my MSI GeForce4-Ti4400. It seems to be as quiet as a mouse...then again I'm using a 5200 BTU air-conditioner to cool my computer and it's quite loud so it drowns out everything out. I'm used to it though and it doesn't interfere at all with my sleep or anything else. I'm a happy camper, know what I'm sayin'?:p

Gunna be ordering a gfx card this week....my price range was about $150... but I think I might splurge a little and go with the 9500pro($180 ish).

I have an Antec Sonata coming in this week so I'm trying to stick with the quiet theme.

Which model do you have pip?

I have a Ti-4400 with a custom mounted pabst 19 dba 80 mm fan.

My HDD does more noisy, and considering its a maxtor fluid drive, you'd know its pretty damn silent.

Cheers, Flix

I think the "Flow FX" is possably the only really noisy gfx card cooler arround, so all the other cards should be quiet in comparison, mine certainly is.

I can't hear what you wrote because a Volcano 6CU+ mounted on my cpu is drowning everything out.

Even what you type.

It's that loud.

I am pretty sure my Ti 4200 doesn't make much noise, but I can't be for certain because my Volcano 9 is louder than all my house fans on high.

The only thing that makes ANY noise is my 80mm Sunon case fan.

And thats barely above a very quiet " whirr "

My farts sound like nuclear bombs compared to my fans noise level, just for comparison :p :p :p

The fan on my Gainward Ti4200 is quiet enough that I can't pick out the sound from it over the noise from the two Vantec Stealth fans.

Back