• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New cpu

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TeLoS

Just got me a 2600+, hopefully fitting it tonight. :D

AXDA2600DKV3D

AIUMB0301YPNW

Any good? Not planning to do any serious OC'ing, am curious to know what she may do though........

Unless you mistyped AIUHB with AIUMB then that should be a stepping, I personally haven't heard of. by the week it seems like a AIUHB. It should be an ok OCer, I would guesstimate around 2.2-2.4GHz depending on the cooling and vcore provided

In theory it should be awesome. The higher the fourth letter in that code, the greater the quality. Most here have H's, seen plenty of C's and G's also, but never an M. It should do great; 2.5+ on high end air.

Gautam said:
In theory it should be awesome. The higher the fourth letter in that code, the greater the quality. Most here have H's, seen plenty of C's and G's also, but never an M. It should do great; 2.5+ on high end air.

That would be awesome!

I just got a new CPU though...time to change AGAIN!

Was gonna install last night but was way too drunk, i remember trying to builda computer half cut and it just don't happen, so i'll be fitting it in the next few hours or so and doing a format to try and shake some problems i'm having with my radeon 9500.

Back