• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Samsung 900nf

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MadBlade

I don't know if this is allowed here but can I ask if someone has seen a good deal or a special or a coupon for a Samsung 900nf?

usually it depends on where your buying it from. If you get the monitor from office depot or office max there are usually great coupons at computerlandcentral.com.

As of now there is a deal for a samsung 955df at office depot. you should check it out.

I'm not sure if you will be able to find a coupon or a deal for a 900NF, as this monitor I believe has been discontinued, and judging by the current price of the long-discontinued and much older 900IFT (still around $400 :rolleyes: ) the price of the 900NF is not bound to drop any time soon.

The best prices I found were at PC Nation at 305.84, which has a lower Reseller Rating and
Monitors Direct at 331.00 which has a much better Reseller Rating

Hope this helps.

I have TWO sammy 955df (both in black) and i can't rave enough about them. I bought my first one from Fry's about 6 months ago for about 250... I just bought my second one from yesmicro.com for 198.99 (and got free shipping because i also bought some other stuff)... Check out yesmicro.com, they are my current favorite online store (and resellerrating kings) - IF they have the item around.

Back