• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

gasp... silent PSU for whopper price

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

flixotide

Anyone ever tried one of these babies ? the PSU is fanless, completely passively cooled, and yet with 420 watts and loads of juice to spare.

At 2500 danish kroner, it'll be roughly 350 US dollars... jeeez... one whopper of a price for a fanless PSU.

Ouch...

Cheers, Flix

EDIT: Altho it says its fanless, its not. A 12 db 80mm fan can be turned on if need be. By default its stoppe dthough.

Well I guess you could say it has a polished finish for that price. :D Try a Zhalman, it is a fanless/ silent one also and much cheaper, but still expensive for my blood.

Naaah... don't need a new PSU. I was simply just shocked to see such a price tag on a silent PSU.

I mean... I can get an entire PC for that kinda cash. And I can't imagine anyone who'd chuck up that much dough for a silent PSU.

Unless they're loaded that is.

Cheers, Flix

"Lydniveau: 0,0 dBA - 12 dBA"

How does a fanless PSU make 12dBA?

It looks very passive but it must have a 7volt 80mm.
Still it does look nice, I wish I had the Kronin for it.

Back