• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

N00b's Guide to Conroe Based Performance Computing and OC Results

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Evil, I don't really want to search through XS to find the results with an RD600... are you referring to that older thread I vaguely remember? My memory is far from serving me well right now, any chance you can quote some goodies for those of us with little time to browse XS? :D

Personally I'm holding out to see how the RD600 does, then I'll probably make my decision for the new mobo.

Burdman27911 said:
Evil, I don't really want to search through XS to find the results with an RD600... are you referring to that older thread I vaguely remember? My memory is far from serving me well right now, any chance you can quote some goodies for those of us with little time to browse XS? :D

Personally I'm holding out to see how the RD600 does, then I'll probably make my decision for the new mobo.
well i dont know the actuall name for rd600 besides that. this post here he is using xpress3200 in cf and SLI
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=101778
thats was the one i was refereing to, i was thinking it is rd600 or is xpress3200 the real name?

here and a thread on the rd600 though at xs.
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=101642

Thanks Evil, those were actually the threads I was thinking of that I'd seen already... but thanks for pulling them out for me ;)

534 FSB makes me smile too! :D

greenmaji said:
965 chipset mobo's :attn:

CF what? ;)

We just need new bios.. NOW!!
I WANT MY NEW BIOS RIGHT NOW :mad:

can you tell i dont like waiting when giga and asus have better bios's atm.
From what i have read the changes in the abit bios are going to be huge, expect to see lots of ab9 ocs soon. :drool: :beer:

Can someone give me a quick list of the multipliers on each respective Conroe chip please? I did a search and came up empty handed. I am thinking about gettign a low end Conroe and phasing it on my Vapo-LS

Thanks for the link bro. Here is a screenie of the multies for anyone else who is interrested.

Attachments

• Conroe Multis (Small).JPG
    Conroe Multis (Small).JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 178
ITS ALIVE!!! :D

Isn't Super Nade and splat working on a buying guide right now?
Maybe once he gets that done the info in the first post could get tweaked?
Or the buying guide could be linked?

I vote for linking the buying guide (when done) in the first post here... this thread brought me back to looking at intel over the summer and now I'm just waiting for the right time to build my conroe system, just need some free time now (not going to happen soon).

Back