• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NEW toy in the house......

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hipro5

Yeap..........Today I will get TWO(2) Pentium4 ES(unlocked) 3.2GHz (new ones) to play with........NOT bad!!!........I'll keep the best one of them cos the other one must be returned........I wish my shelf to have luck with them too......

I'll keep you guys posted.........Time to see what ABIT IC7 can do at high fsb and HOW high can it post.........We'll see......... ;)

Ahhh,man your my idol Hipro5:D ,im stuck with the 2.4C what are your expektations on this 2?

Thanks........ :)

Not much as for Overclockability cos as we all know , pre-released samples don't overclock as good as the final ones..........BUT I wish I can work it at about 250 to 255MHz fsb with multi x16 and my Ram at 1:1.....It's about 4000MHz with Cas 2 - 5 - 2 - 2.......NOT bad if I can make it........PLUS to test how high can my Mobo ABIT IC7 go as for the fsb, with default Vdd and with 1.8Vdd......We'll see..... ;)

Thanks........ :)

Not much as for Overclockability cos as we all know , pre-released samples don't overclock as good as the final ones..........BUT I wish I can work it at about 250 to 255MHz fsb with multi x16 and my Ram at 1:1.....It's about 4000MHz with Cas 2 - 5 - 2 - 2.......NOT bad if I can make it........PLUS to test how high can my Mobo ABIT IC7 go as for the fsb, with default Vdd and with 1.8Vdd......We'll see..... ;)

how do you get all these great chips? are you rich or do you work for intel?

hipro5 said:
Yeap..........Today I will get TWO(2) Pentium4 ES(unlocked) 3.2GHz (new ones) to play with........NOT bad!!!........I'll keep the best one of them cos the other one must be returned........I wish my shelf to have luck with them too......

I'll keep you guys posted.........Time to see what ABIT IC7 can do at high fsb and HOW high can it post.........We'll see......... ;)

Great news Hipro !!!! :D

I'm sure that you're going to get the best of them !!! ;)

:D

JUST got them........... :D

One is Costa Rica 2003 week 05 and the other one is Malay 2003 week 10...........I think that week 10 from Malay is the one I'll finally keep........It's a good week ........ We'll see.......

BTW.....Don't think that those(in general) 3.2GHz CPUs are new chips........They are the best (picked) from the nowadays CPUs........... ;)

good luck, what ram are you gonna use? Do you think your gonna break 4.4 Ghz? I saw that on some CPU database somewhere..

hipro5 said:

why won't they give me one :( I guess I'll have to settle for this POS 3.06 ES

I bet that the Malay will be the better chip.

What are you going to be using for cooling on this one? :D

Ununquadium114 said:
good luck, what ram are you gonna use? Do you think your gonna break 4.4 Ghz? I saw that on some CPU database somewhere..

I'm gonna use my 2 x 256Mb Kingston Value Ram DDR333(PC2700) with Winbond BH-6 chips on board.........I think they are OK cos they can do this for the time been........... ;)

cpu-z_mem255_png.png

.......and IF it was to be a "clasic" CPU and INTEL just did it ES unlocked , yes it's going to claimb high........

Last edited:
i810 Forever said:
I bet that the Malay will be the better chip.

What are you going to be using for cooling on this one? :D

First I'll test them both with stock Intel cooling(air) and default VCore to see how they do and the best one of them I'll put it in my Modded Prommie........ ;)

Back